Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Do you like humanoid robot?

The video clip I found out yesterday really impressed me. :)
I didn't know the robot came to this far.

And here is another video clip taken at the same event,



In this video, they are comparing latest version of the robot and one generation older robot, and emphasising what the latest one can do while older one can't do and how new one improved many things, putting both type of robots side by side. (Grinding its waist is what new one can do and older one can't do, etc.)


Okay, I think I had seen similar situation in somewhere.
Oh, it definitely was in RoboCop. I forgot the name, but the company that once developed Robo Cop created new ones, and emphasised how new robot is superior than old one,

Exactly the same thing is happening in this video. Older robot came onto the stage just to show how new one is superior than the old one.

I can't help but I feel sorry for the old version of the robot, really.

No comments: