Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Prefecture Congress Man commited suicide because his blog flared up

June 25th, Mr. Koizumi, Iwate Prefecture congress man, found dead at the lake side near from his parent's house. Mr. Koizumi wrote on his blog on June 5th, about his experience when he went to prefecture owned hospital for his health check. He wrote; 'I was called by number 214. Is this place a jail? Call me with my name. I was very angry, so didn't pay the fee and came back home. Still, I'm upset. Hi, dear readers of this blog, Am I wrong?" So, his blog immediately flared up, (炎上;Enjou)and got tremendous access of accuses. Many were the severe criticisms such as; 'You don't know calling a patient by number is common way in many hospitals these days to protect patient's privacy?" 'You didn't pay the bill and came back home? That's criminal regardless wheather you are right or not. Pay first!" etc. He immdeiately held press conference. He said " My blog got many access and got so many accuses from nation wide. It was way beyond my imagination." "I apologize and I am regret to recognize that the things I wrote in my blog remain forever." Then, a lot of media give alert that There are a lot of TV commedians recently who intentionally flare up his/her blog by writing controversial opinion. But once oridial person's blog flare up and excessive accuses come along, the he / she may be pushed to commit suicide. So, we have to be careful when someone's blog flare up. I don't post the pic of this congress man at a press conf.

No comments: